Monday, November 8, 2010

Weigh-In | 11.8.10

Hel-lo weight-loss!  I LOVE YA! :) 

This morning I when I stepped on the scale, I was hoping to see 3 pounds.  I knew what I had taken in and knew what I had burned.  I was prepared to see less, but I was SHOCKED to see FIVE pounds!  Whaaaaaa?!?!  AWESOME!!! 

I had barely rolled out of bed...trying to convince myself to get 30-Day Shred over with for the day.  I thought, Well, let me go weigh myself....we'll go from there... Ha!  After doing my 5 lb. happy dance, I was READY for some Jillian Michaels!  I'm thinking, Let's kick it up a notch this morning!  Level 2, here I come!  Well,  I did bump the workout up to Level 2, but, I'm kinda wishing I hadn't.  Ha!  It was pretty crazy.  I made it through, but with MUCH modification... It was tough!  I probably should've stayed on Level 1 for a little bit longer.  I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow.  Level 1 is much easier now, after a full week!  My endurance has gone up, and even if I'm grunting through some of the moves, I'm sticking it out!  I want to quit SO bad, but I'm finding myself pushing harder.  I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of this workout at the end.  I really think that 30-Day Shred has definitely attributed to this bigger number this week.  I hope it continues, though I'm not expecting a 5 pound loss every week.  I wish I had taken measurements before starting.  That's something I really want to do this week. 

This week my eating was pretty good!  I've been staying at or just below goal - which, MyFitnessPal figures your exercise calories into you daily total.  Sometimes I eat some of my extra calories, but I try to avoid that.  I want to maximize my weight loss as much as possible.  This was my second week of using MyFitnessPal, and I'm still loving it.  It makes things pretty easy.  I logged my food all weekend, and was pretty good this weekend.  It's so hard to be good on the weekends!  That's typical "lazy" time, but with changing my weigh-in date, it really has been keeping my eating in check.  I find myself making better choices.  Telling myself no - unless I'm really hungry.  It's working! :)

Fat girl - you're going DOWN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment