Saturday, November 20, 2010

:::1643:::

See that number?  That's how many calories I burned today!  I ATTACKED those calories!!! 

I spent the morning being a little lazy, and then I went on a walk with my neighbor, Wendy.  Here's Wendy and myself on a walk last month.  We saw this pretty yellow tree and stopped to take a picture.  I meant to post this picture a while back, but it kept slipping my mind...


So, I burned 440 calories from the walk.  Not bad.  I came back home and after a little while I decided to do 30 Day Shred.  253 calories.  How about some Turbo Jam?  Why not!  I put in the 30-minute Fat Blaster DVD and burned another 409 calories.  I was going to stop there, but, as I was walking out of the room - I just felt like I wasn't done yet.  I get like that when I exercise...It's a kind of addiction, really!  Sometimes I just want to see how many calories I can burn before I give up!  Ha!  So, I put in the 45-minute Cardio Party 2 DVD.  I racked up another 541 calories with that workout!  Let me tell ya - I'm feeling it now! 

Do you ever feel that way?  Do you get that "addiction" feeling?  I mean, there are some days that I surely do not feel that way.  I seem to have more of those days through the week - when I really have to make time for exercise.  The addiction days usually happen on the weekends - when I'm not as pressed for time.

After today, I'm definitely feeling more "on-track."  I feel like I have things back in control.  Thank God!  Hopefully, I can bust my rear tomorrow as well and have a good weigh-in on Monday.  I'm going to try to get out of bed EARLY in the a.m. to do 30 Day Shred and get things started.  I have to be at church by 7:45 for sound-check, so I don't know how easily that's going to happen!  I'm optimistic, though!  I have a plan! 

Well, that's probably all for this week - I'll check back in on Monday with my results!   Thanks for reading!  Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I would get that addictive feeling. That is so impressive. I do fat blaster and I feel like my work is done for the day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1643 calories is amazing! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete