Friday, November 19, 2010

Resolve, Determination and Ramblings

"No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up.  God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that’s when God will step in and do what you...can’t do."           - Joel Osteen
A friend of mine posted this quote on Facebook this morning, and MAN, did it speak to me!  Honestly, I can apply it to my life in multiple ways, but I did feel a connection to it and weight-loss today.  I'm feeling a little knocked down right now............and maybe some of it is that silly little gain this week?

My eating has been off this week.  Not horrible, not great.  Exercise has been worse, honestly.  I am not really motivated this week!  I mean, I have worked out, but the desire isn't as strong as it usually is.  I've had a HARD time getting up in the mornings to exercise.  I've felt so tired every morning!  30 Day Shred has been spotty.  I was doing so well with that, and after missing some last week - I've been inconsistent since.  I believe it's going to be turned into 34 Day Shred at this point!  I have toyed with the idea of doing it twice a day until I catch up...haha.  That may be too much Jillian Michaels for one person (I kid, I kid...)!  

I do have plans to work out tomorrow.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do...other than walk with my neighbor tomorrow afternoon.  I'm sure I'll do 30 Day Shred....maybe some Turbo Jam?  

In other news, I DID make an appointment to get my hip checked out.  I'm eager to do that...find out what's wrong and figure out what I can do to get back to where I was.  I MISS running!  I would LOVE to go for a run tomorrow, but, I'm not going to run on this hip until I figure out what's wrong.  I don't want to run the risk of further injuring myself.  This may be a little far-fetched, but this week I read up on common running injuries.  I'm a little concerned that I may have a hip stress fracture..... I guess we'll see.

So, I know that I really just need to get back up...dust myself off and keep on keepin' on.  I need to resolve this issue and muster up some more determination.  I AM committed to this - and I AM in this for the long haul!  I know that God wants me to be healthy and is going to help me get there!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment