Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey 5 Pounds....SEEEE YAAA!

Yep!  You read right! :)  I wasn't expecting that much......BUT, that's what the scale said!
Woo hoo! :)

Last night I finished week 1 of C25K.  I went out after I got back from home group.  Unless I'm crazy, that's the first time I've ever run at night.  It was so pretty out, the moon, clouds and stars were pretty awesome.  :)  I had a pretty good soundtrack as well.  Take It All, Glorious One, Madly, and How He Loves were in the mix and it was a great time to focus on the Lord.  :)  I'm not sure why - but when I'm running and listening to music, the lyrics are more powerful to me.....than they are when I'm just purely listening to music.  So.....with that said, I think I need to run MORE! :) Ha!

I did feel MUCH stronger last night....I ran faster, and my breathing is better.  I SO LOVE how I feel when I work out....but why is is such a struggle to get there sometimes?  Of course, I'm looking forward to a couple of workouts with friends.  That ALWAYS makes it easier.  I love my friends....so working out with one makes exercise more appealing! :)  Also - If I know someone else is counting on me to be there to work out, I'm there!  :)  So, tomorrow I'm going to my first Zumba class with my friend, Amanda.  I'm SOOOOOO not a dancer, so I'm a little skeptical.  I mean, I "like" to dance....just not in front of people so much...haha.  Not my thing.  :)  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment