Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brace Yourselves...

I'm eating carrots.  Ugh.  I mean, they're not TERRIBLE....they're just not all that great, either!  I don't particularly care for them raw....but, cooked?  Ugh.  Even worse!

I finally went to the store last night and stocked up on lots of healthy foods.  I bought some baby carrots because I know I need to eat more fruits and veggies.  Blah.  I need more variety, so I sit here and dunk them in ranch dressing, and kinda wriggle up my nose and eat them.  :::crunch....crunch:::  Maybe if I eat them enough, I'll learn to like them?  Probably not. ;)

So I didn't get to work out yesterday.  I sooo meant to get up early and do it yesterday, but the snooze button won that battle.  We went to a friend's house for dinner, and didn't get home until late, so, it just didn't work out.  You'll have that.  Tonight, it's on!  I WILL be finishing Week 1 of C25K! :)

Oh - and I have a Saturday exercise date!  My friend Anissa and I are going for a run!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment