Monday, January 17, 2011

Weigh-In | 1.17.11

Minus 2 pounds.  Holiday weight NOT gone after all.  Oh well.  Almost. :)

I've worked pretty hard this week.  I've been running a mile every day.  Some days I did more that, but most days that was my only exercise.  I ate well this week, too.  There's always room for improvement, but, it was a great week for me!  I still feel like I'm back in the groove.  I'm going to work harder this week!

I went to the doctor on Friday.  When I saw him in November for my hip, he wanted to do some blood work.  My blood pressure was up that day.  He wanted to check some things out.  On Friday, everything checked out well.  BP was good as well as the blood work.  I was relieved.  I will see him again in May, and he told me that he would like to see 32 lbs. gone by then.  So, there's one goal to add to my "goals" page.  I WILL meet it!  Hopefully, I can exceed it! :) THAT would be awesome! 

I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You ran every day! Congratulations! That doc won't believe his eyes come May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the healthy achievements!

    ReplyDelete