Saturday, January 8, 2011

30-in-30 Day 2

Day 2 - COMPLETE! 
When I saw 4" of snow early this morning, I was pretty bummed.  I started this challenge yesterday, and thought, "Man...stumped already?!?"  I was seriously contemplating running in place for 15 minutes! Ha!  That should work, right?!?

I slept in this morning, and when I woke up, I looked out and noticed that my street had been cleared!  YES!  I did some random things, watched tv, ate some breakfast, and finally psyched myself up for a run in the cold.  As I was getting ready to go out, I could hear the wind.  I was not thrilled.

Well, I shaved off a little bit of time today!  I ran the mile in 0:14:13!  Woo hoo!  It's great to see progress the very next run!  Now I think I'm going to do some Turbo Jam to round out my workout!   I hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment