Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weigh-In | 1.31.11

I know, this weigh-in post is a little tardy.  Let's get straight to the facts.  On Monday, I did weigh in.  I was down 0.4 lbs.  I was furious quite irritated that for the 2nd week in a row I had been down on Sunday, but back up on Monday.  I'm talking 3.5 lbs difference!!!!  I was down 4 pounds on Sunday!  Weight-loss makes no sense sometimes!

So, I kind of hit the ground running on Monday and have been meaning to post, but, man...life is crazy sometimes!  I'm not going to lie....I wasn't throwing a pity party for myself on Monday or anything, but, I just parked my rear on the couch and just didn't do anything.  No exercise.  No blog.  I was happy with that.  I haven't worked out since Saturday - and it's driving me nuts now.  I would really like to go to the gym tonight, but I have my Bodybugg coaching session.  Soo, it looks like I will most likely do some kind of DVD tonight.  I doubt I'll go back out to the gym....I wish it were a little closer.

In other news, being the compulsive weigher that I am... I did weigh myself this morning.  I am down 4.4 lbs from Monday!  See?  That's crazy!  So at the moment - I am down EXACTLY 30 POUNDS!  I am not going to count it as "official" right now.....I will see what next Monday's weigh-in says.  I think one reason I've been so annoyed is that I want to get past that hurdle.  I've been soooo close for so long.  I've been working out so hard - and haven't seen much of a difference.  It's maddening, I tell ya!  Haha!

So, you may ask, "Jo, do you have any non-scale victories at all?"  Well, I did finish my run challenge 8 days early.  I also have noticed my pants are a little loose this week.  It may sound silly, but I bent over to pick something up yesterday and thought, "Hmm...that felt different..."  It was easier somehow.  Hmm.

That is all.  Hope you're all doing great this week!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great NSV's!!

    I am a compulsive weigh-er too. I can make me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you started charting your progress yet? Like real pen and paper? It's so much nicer to see the long term downward angle even when it does bump a the slightest bit!

    ReplyDelete