Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Burn Out!

Say it isn't so?!

Yes.  I'm burned out.  Can you tell?  Ugh.  Probably so.  I've lost some enthusiasm along the way lately.

Am I finished?  NOT A CHANCE!!!!  Right now I'm kind of evaluating what exactly needs changed and how I'm going to do it.  More on that later.

While I'm here, I'll go ahead and tell ya... I weighed in yesterday.  It wasn't pretty.  I was up 6 pounds.  Yep.  You read that right.  Wow.  I knew well in advance that I was NOT going to like the number on the scale.  I had a weird week.  Some it was emotional.  Nothing horrible...but, I ate my feelings a little bit.  Six pounds worth?  No way!  I worked out.  Not as hard as usual - but, I was far from sluggish.  Oh well.  I'm moving on.  I'm sure some of this will come off by next week.  We'll see.

Stay tuned... this ISN'T over.

No comments:

Post a Comment