Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weigh-In | 2.14.11

First things first...I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.  V-day is the reason I'm checking in late today.  I thought about posting yesterday.  I really did.  However, my hubby & I were both off all day - and I decided to let the blog world go for a day and just be with him.  We had a great time together.  We slept in, had breakfast, we had some delicious Thai for lunch.  Had some Starbucks.  We went to see the new Adam Sandler movie "Just Go With It."  We had Mexican for dinner.  Ice cream for dessert.  Some candy.  Can you say cheat day?  Yeaaaaah.  I overindulged just a little tiny bit. (Lie, lie, lie).  It was a lot.  I threw caution to the wind and let the fat girl eat yesterday.  It was fun - but I'm feeling the effects of it today.  Blech. 

In other news, you know....the reason I'm posting today... I'm down 1.2 lbs.  Not bad.  I'd love to see a bigger number, but, whatever.  It's coming off.  It's going to keep coming off.  On the 10th I hit 6 months on this journey!  Six months!  I've been here blogging about this 6 months?!  I'm going to see this thing through!  I don't know how long it's going to take, but, it's going to happen! :) 

Oh - while I'm at it, I should mention that I'm doing "ok" with my a.m. work out challenge.  Last week I bailed 3 days in a row...was SOOO sleepy!  This morning I got myself back in the game with some Turbo Jam.  So, it's coming....no major breakthrough with this challenge so far.  There's still time, though.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment