Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weigh-In | 7.11.11

Blah.  Where does time go? :( 

Once again, I find myself apologizing for a late post.  This week is flying by.

So ok...I didn't hold onto the loss I was expecting.  In fact,  I was up.  Seriously? *sigh*
Not a great way to start the week.  Oh well. 

It was just 1.4 lbs.  Nothing horrible.  Actually, this morning I stepped on the scale and was pleased.  I was down.  So, things are looking up.  Or should I say down?  Haha.

That's all I have time for today.  I hope you're all having a good week! :)

1 comment:

  1. My scale is seriously possessed. It fluctuates by 2 lbs almost daily. I've decided to use it as a guideline and instead go off of how I look and feel. Otherwise, I couldn't take the stress of it all! It's like the stock market sometimes!

    I hope you have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete