Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weigh-In | 9.2.10

So.........things weren't quite as bad as I imagined!  :)  I'm down 2 pounds today, for a grand total of 10!  I was so happy!  Things were not TOTALLY sabotaged! :)

Going into Week 4 of this - I've noticed some differences.  The Couch To 5K program is really working.  I was kind of dreading the change in running this morning.  Last week running and walking were about even.  This week.....it changes to running more than walking.  I noticed this morning that I was able to run easier and longer.  You know, a few years back when I first started running - I was able to start out running - no problem.  If I remember correctly, the first time I went out - it was about a 1 1/2-2 miles and over a period of time increased to close to 5 miles!  No walking!  It's so strange, because I know I have the endurance to run like that, but with this program - I am always looking for that "walk."  I find myself checking my phone to see how many minutes I have left to run before the walk.  It kinda grates on my nerves.  Oh well. 

Anywho - here we go!  Week 4!  As I said yesterday, this week WILL be better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment