Monday, October 25, 2010

Weigh-In | 10.25.10

Ok, ok...I'll post.  I'm not exactly hanging my head in shame..........BUT, I'm down 1/2 pound.  Eh...it's not that bad, halves make wholes, right?  Somewhere along the line I'll even that out with another half pound.  Hopefully that 1/2 pound will follow a bigger number.

It just kinda stinks because I had a few extra days to make this weigh-in a little bigger, but instead - it's smaller!  Boooo!  Oh well.  At least I'm down.  Believe me, it could have been worse!  I was TERRIBLE this past weekend!  TERRIBLE!  Haha.  The whole Monday weigh-in philosophy went right out the window.  Seriously....right....out...the....window! 

First mistake:  Failing to give away my leftover office Trick-Or-Treat candy to the shelter.  My slightly selfish, kinda brilliant plan back-fired.  We only get a handful of trick-or-treaters at my house.  Sooooo, I thought, I'll just take this home and use it for trick-or-treat night.  That way I won't have to buy more last minute on Wednesday....or Thursday - knowing me.  I mean, hey....I've given it away every OTHER year......*sigh*

Outcome:  Less than 1/4 of the candy I brought home remains.  BAD JO.  Well, Scott ate some, too. ;)  At least SOME of it is left, right?  Ugh.  Darn Reese cups.

Second mistake:  Going to my sister's house Friday evening.  Not really......I love my sister and her family. :)  Upon arrival I was greeted with mac 'n' cheese, regular soda, salt & vinegar chips (our FAVE), and dear Lord - she had one of my favorite ice creams (Extreme Moose Tracks).......yeah...total sabatoge.  Pre-menstrual Jo-Jo had fun on Friday night!  Haha.  Sorry for the TMI...

Outcome:  I had a HECK of a lot of calories to work out Saturday!

Postives:  I had 2 major workouts this weekend.  I worked out at Anytime Fitness on Saturday afternoon.  Sunday I ran a couple of miles and walked a couple more.  Both workouts were over 1,000 calorie workouts. :)

I'm seriously hoping to do better this coming weekend.  I will stay far, far away from my sister's house (sorry Mandie...lol), and stick to program.  I am sooooo ready to be down an official 20 pounds! 

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment